Love my new Terraza
By Nebraska Owner on
2005 Buick Terraza CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
Terraza is a dream to drive. Inside the cab is very quiet and the ride is comfortable. Dials are easy to read, 2 sliding doors are great. There are only a few minor design details that I would change if I were the designer ... the 3rd row seats are hard to lift once they have been lowered forward as there is no strap or handle to grip and lift..I'm short & would love "move forward" pedals to keep me back from the airbag..hotter heat. Compared to Honda's Odessy, and for the money, I have all the bells & whistles for a lot less. I find it is a exciting vehicle to drive. Gas Mileage about 16-17 mpg/city
Favorite Features
Comfortable, wide seats that sit high for good road views. Moveable 2nd Row seats. Body style. Chrome-like trim. Storage compartments. Closed-bottom door hand-pulls that hold my cell phone. Attractive dash design.
Suggested Improvements
Straps to lift 3rd row seats when in forward position. Rear wiper switch positioned so when turning it isn't bumped and turned on. Optional strap to close hatch door. Brake & gas pedals that move forward for shorter people. Removeable ctr cup holders. Aftermarket small running boards.