2005 Buick Terraza Consumer Review: Love my 2005 Platinum Edition

2005 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

CXL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love my 2005 Platinum Edition Terraza
By Richard on

2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I said I would never own a minivan, and was in the market for midsize SUV when I saw and test drove my new 2005 Platinum Edition Terraza 4 yrs ago. I fell in love at first sight. Mine is fully decked with every possible option including 17 inch chrome wheels. I've owned many vehicles in the past, but none of them have been as multi-functional as this big shiny Buick. Whether it's used for Home Depot, greenhouses, people hauling thru Rocky Mountains, or driving to the theatre, this van does it with ease and finesse. It has enough power when fully loaded while making my way home from vacations. It does not have the roar of my Mercedes, but I did not buy it for that reason.

Favorite Features

I love the back up sensors as well as the light grey colored leather interior with contrasting piping. (Think Bentley) I love the secure feeling that Onstar offers, handsfree phone, computer diagnostics sent to my email address. This rare and and now defunct van is right at home in my ritzy zip code

Suggested Improvements

The 2nd and 3rd row seats are a bit heavy to remove alone and they could have been designed for more legroom. I don't sit back there too often,or take the seats out,so it's really a non issue for me.