I LOVE MY TERRAZA!!!!
By Lisa on
2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I love my Buick Terraza. I like the fact that it has the exterior look of an SUV but the interior room and comfort of a mini-van! It is definitely a vehicle my family and I needed. We use the storage compartments often, the 12 cupholders actually come in handy with the children. The third row seating lays flat for lots of room and storage in the rear when moving or transporting groceries and large items. I would purchase this vehcile again! There are some quirks they need to work out with it mechanically but overall the service I have received from the dealer has been great, too! The quirks are very minor and do not affect the handling of the vehicle in anyway.
Favorite Features
I love my heated seats, dual climate control (my husband is always hot I'm always cold). I also enjoy the remote seats with memory my husband is six feet tall and I am only 5 feet tall. I love the ride of my vehicle! We go everywhere with our vehicle now and everyone wants to come with us!!
Suggested Improvements
You can't add much more to the Terraza, but the few things it's missing are side- view mirror directional signals, automatic tint rear-view mirror, headlight that bend around the corners, and automatic windshield wipers.