Hey, It's a van--but it's not that bad
By Karla on
2005 Buick Terraza CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I was one of those people who NEVER thought that I would ever own a minivan. I was (and still am) an SUV woman all the way! THEN, I had two kids and want more...and I am constantly hauling around my twin nephews, so it just became necessary. The only thing I hate about this vehicle is that it is minivan and not...well, anything other than a minivan. It has been great for getting a lot of kids where they need to go and has been very reliable so far. I haven't had it long, but I felt the need to tell anyone who wanted to know that this vehicle has had no major problems and hasn't given me anything to complain about so far. I am very pleased with it.
Favorite Features
The leather seats are nice and comfortable, heated seats, DVD, wireless headphones, remote start, love the fold-away drink trays, lots of storage, power doors, stereo controls on steering wheel, 6-disc changer, deep/wide/tall middle bucket seats, very fast and hot heater, great sound package...
Suggested Improvements
My friend recently bought a Dodge van. Hers is better in the leg room area..the seats all tilt up so that knees are higher needing less leg room because they "hang"-great feature. a power trunk door. The ride isn't great- little rough. That's about all can come up with-not that the make these anymore