2005 Buick Terraza 3.5L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

2005 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

2005 Buick Terraza CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
By Tina on

2005 Buick Terraza CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Day I purchased brand new, brakes went out, Dealer kept my van 2 months, the excuse "the part had not come in from oversea's" My door has never shut properly, it's noisy, I complained about banging under van, Dealer said its normal, another shop said it was the engine gears lose. When I start the car it keeps turning as if I was still starting sometimes it won't start at all and I have to try again, the dealership said that was normal. It's run out of gas 4 times, because I parked at angle I have had other buick terraza owners stop me in parking lots and ask about the same problems I was having, This van, USELESS and dealers blow off ALL the problems with it! I have the paperwork to proveit

Favorite Features

I purchased this van because of all the great discounts, 10,000 off and "0" percent financing, the only thing I liked was the price, buyer beware, if there is a BIG discount, there is something wrong!

Suggested Improvements

Stop making this van, You listened because in 2007, they stopped making them! Don't Buy, Don't Buy, Don't Buy! If someone would have saved me from purchasing this van with a good review like this, I would not be on this page warning you right now!