2005 Buick Terraza Consumer Review: CXL should mean Crap Xtra Larg

2005 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

CXL should mean Crap Xtra Large.
By Dan on

2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the van in Sept. 2008 to replace a Jeep Commander (Which I loved! But didn't have the room for 3 kids and all the stuff associated with them). I have to say, I am truly dissapointed with Buick and GM in general. I have had the van in the dealer 6 times for a reoccurring problem with drivers side power sliding door not closing and sending a constant alarm. Even when van is turned off, still alarms. Dealer DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT! Just keeps resetting an adjustment and I'm back again a few months later. The service advisor told me today "There is a reason Buick stopped making this van, you should have read reviews before buying this piece of crap."

DVD system and wireless headsets. Comfortable for long trips. Easy to remove seats for storage. Great MPG for a van. Kids love it, they are separated!

Best thing GM did was to stop production of this van. Stick with mid-level luxury cars, they are good. Vans are not your thing Buick. GM, re-evaluate who you have promoting your service, you will have happier customers, GUARANTEED!