2005 Buick Terraza 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2005 Terraza

2005 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

2005 Terraza
By Ken on

2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 1st minivan. I bought it so my 5 (soon to be 7) grandchildren could fit. I was impressed by the price, compared to Mercury & Chrysler, it was about $5,000 less. The car is very quiet (no need to shout so the people in the 3rd row can hear). The ride is super smooth, even in the 3rd row. All the seating is comfortable with plenty of leg room. I sat in all the rear seats before buying it, and was impressed by the passenger comfort (my sons & daughter are very tall, and they liked it). I wouldn't have bought the DVD at extra cost, but now I'm glad it's there...and my grandchildren are even happier. OnStar is a great necessity, especially for emergencies.

Favorite Features

Smooth, quiet ride. Very roomy seating. Good economy...26/27 mph on the road, 17 mph in town. Both front seats are 6 way power. Both sliding doors are power. Back-up sensor(included)is a must in NYC for parallel parking! Heated seats are great in the winter and for sore backs.

Suggested Improvements

Power lift rear door. DVD controls on the dash. Sideview mirrors that fold flatter. Roof-mounted wind deflector for rear window. Mount radio antenna on the roof, like OnStar antenna.