1994 Buick Skylark Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Skylark model:
GM missed the boat
By budeth on 05/16/13 00:59 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I keep up with regular maintenance such as fluid changes on time and tune ups. Its a decent riding car when everything is working at the same time, but unfotunately, that is hardly ever the case. Brakes pads, and rotors wear out super fast, tcc solenoid for trans is always failing and is a nightmare to change, poors weather seals leave car flooded during hard rain, ignotion coil covers failed about every 2 months(sometimes more), electical issues all the time, window motors and regulators fail often, headlight/turn switch issues constantly. Just a poor excuse for a car. Nothing is easy to work on with this beast. Only plus is the comfortable front seats and soft touch interior. Never again!

Love my car
By Monika Wilson on 11/22/07 12:37 PM (PST)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Gran Sport 4dr Sedan

I have only had this car for a few months but I have to say that I love it. I have had a problem with the driver side window but that I can live with. I bought this car from a private owner that took great care of it. So far it has been dependable and a joy to drive. No complaints.

She gets me there & back!
By Lil' Bobby on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I bought this car to last a year. When purchased, she had about 188,000 miles and needed a little work. She needed need brakes, calipers, the whole bit. Next, were the wheel hub assembly. I hope to keep this car for a while. It runs great. I will hope to clean up the interior with new seats, ceiling frabric, and transmission overall and fix oil leakages.

Jims Review
By Bucky on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

Purchased brand new from show room in 1994. Ben a really good running car.Have around 66000 miles on it now.Had some electrical problems in it 3 years ago.Gas milage is a big plus for this veichle. no rust at all on it yet of course I keep it waxed..Ill drive it till it dies on me..

1994 Skylark custom sedan
By Jarcys on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

I think it`s a great car, handles very good, drives excelent and i have on it 104000 miles. It had a previous owner but that car is in outstanding condition considering it`s mileage. That car almost drives it self

1994 Buick Skylark Price
By Knits by Glo on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Buick Skylark Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has almost 100,000 miles. It had a previous owner. I have owned the car for 21/2 yrs and put about 40,000 miles on it. I have had the oil changed and the tires rotated every 3 months or 3,000 miles.