1993 Buick Skylark 2.3L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1993 Buick Skylark - Consumer Reviews

1993 Buick Skylark Custom 4dr Sedan

Custom Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Skylark model:
unstoppable
By mickey on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Skylark Custom 4dr Sedan

I love this car I bought it for $900.00 and it is running strong. We just had a small mishap with the fan. Other than that I couldn't ask for anything more cozy and smooth riding.

1993 Skylark- custom- 2.3l engine -auto
By THE COMMUTER on 05/19/08 07:47 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Skylark Custom 4dr Sedan

I had this car two months. I paid $500. I put about $400 into it, basic things tires, tune up etc. I drive to Boston daily from rhode island 110 miles round trip, this cars runs great. Handles well roomier than I expected not a bad ride and has decent pickup for a 4 cylinder. I have not had one problem. Getting 32 mpg. And I get stuck in traffic jams daily.

Great 1st Car-10th Anniversary
By emario18 on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Skylark Custom 4dr Sedan

A GREAT 1st/RELIABLE CAR Quite a spacious interior-has made moving in and out of apartments much much easier. It also HANDLES WELL & drives smoothly especially considering it's coming up on it's 10th Anniversary. The WEIGHT & SIZE of the vehicle are a (+). These are the reasons why we 1st chose the Skylark. Along with good power needed for strong winters-the car is sizeable enough to protect inexperienced 1st drivers-like me. She starts with no problem-and still gets me where I need to go with ease. If you have the chance to pick up a 92- 96 Skylark they appear to me to be running for great values.