1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Roadmaster model:
Best car ever
By kevin on 06/07/08 23:50 PM (PDT)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Wow, what a car. Vette engine screams. 28 mpg Seattle to Los Angeles. Hard to find exterior trim parts, I do know a place in Seattle that can make parts if you have the old one. Very comfortable. Rear wheel drive is fun.

'96 Hotrod Buick Roadmaster
By biggsteve on 05/19/07 23:03 PM (PDT)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

This is the 3rd Roadmaster that my family has had the priveledge of owning. The first 2 were 1992 models with the 180bhp 350 V8. The first one was sold but I still own the second and it has just over 197,000 miles and rufuses to die. The '96 I have now has a dynomax 2 1/2 in exhaust system that has allowed me to achieve 36.5 mpg highway and 18-22 city depending on how i drive. I have also added a K&N cold air intake to eliminate that ugly dual box system GM used as well as a throttle body airfoil and intake elbow for a Camaro. Other than some fit and finish issues that my other cars didn't have this car looks better and at 6'2" i have plenty of leg room.

Looking for body moulding parts
By Rett on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

This is a wonderfull car that is fun to drive. Shortly after I puchase it with 88000 miles I lost a main bearing and had to replace the enging. When I bought this car the body was in great shape all except the body mouldings. There is damage on all sides. I am having a hard time finding replacement parts. Can anyone help me.

By abbbbbbbbbb on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

great car, this is the second roadmaster I have purchased and it is the most comfortable car I have ever known

Roadmaster Raves
By kevallen on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Bought the car to fill my expanding family needs. Fits the bill perfectly as a safe reliable and powerful car with excellent long distance travel comfort.

HEAVY CRUISER
By max38 on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Where else on the planet can you find such a versitile car like this... without going broke ? Full perimiter frame, power to spare, an ungodly towing capacity, all the creature comforts... and the damn things just don't die ! Great for family or formal.