Great ride and quick
By Chuck Thomas on
1994 Buick Roadmaster Limited 4dr Sedan
I bought this car from a mechanic. He took great care of it. I bought it about 9 mos. ago with 150k now I have 165k on it and no problems at all. The car has the Corvette LT-1 engine. It pulls the heavy car easily with great acceleration. Handleing is fine and brakeing is very good. Sitting in the car in front or back reminds you of sitting at home in your living room. The gripes I have, better gas milage, car is not good on wet roads, some of the rubber gaskets around doors tend to peel off, other than that no problem. If you want a heavy, comfortable fast car, this is the one. Like the cars of years back when gas was cheap and cars were made with plenty of steel.Nicecar to own
Favorite Features
Car is dependable (so far) and acceleration is very good. Gas cap is located under license plate,so you can get gas from either pump no more waiting for gas. Ride extremely comfortable, especially on long trips. Passes from 50 to 65 with no lag and car keeps going up.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe lighten the rear so it would handle better on wet roads without the back slipping out on fast turns. Some cosmetic adjustments made on small details on car. Gas milage only 16 city and 19 highway. This car is 16 yrs. I guess improvements have been made. Other than that car is fine.