1993 Buick Roadmaster 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - LOVE My Roadmaster

1993 Buick Roadmaster - Consumer Review

LOVE My Roadmaster
By Maria53 on

1993 Buick Roadmaster 4dr Sedan

So funny that one reviewer commented driving a Roadmaster is like driving from your living room couch. So true! My '93 Roadmaster provides a smooth, comfortable ride, pours on the power when I step on it, and requires little maintenance (due, in part, to my 'Master Mechanic' Al). Just replaced the original shocks. Sooooo tight! On a slight incline, hit the gas. Front end rose up, rear end hunkered down. And the sound of that V8! Awesome!! Had trouble finding P225/70R15 passenger tires for it though. After 20 hours searching online, found General Tire Altimax RT (made by Continental) at local GM/Buick/Cadillac dealership. Can't wait to feel the ride after installation!

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, comfortable seats, tilt steering wheel, tach and gauges, one-swipe windshield wiper

Suggested Improvements

Larger side mirrors, more front passenger leg room, reconfig of area from rear seat to rear window (I'm tall but I can't see the trunk/rear end when backing up)