1992 Buick Roadmaster 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Nicest Car on Planet

1992 Buick Roadmaster - Consumer Review

1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate 4dr Wagon

Estate Wagon (5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Nicest Car on Planet
By delapidote on

1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate 4dr Wagon

Since I bought this car, I have nothing but enjoyment out of driving it. I am the father of 3 kids so I needed extra seating capacity and storage room also. This car is very quiet and smooth running for a car of it's milage. It is loaded down with every feature for a price that everyone can afford. I really do love this car alot and affectionately refer to it as "the beast". It rides smooth as silk, tough as a tank, may use a little too much fuel but the ride is well worth it. And maintenance and repair on this car is easy and inexpensive which I think makes up for the fuel cost. If I had the money to buy a Hummer, I would buy this car instead.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, interior room, power seats, cruise control, power windows, 350 V8 motor, smooth transmission, climate control, roof window, rear seat, cloth seats, tilt wheel, rides great in snow, can hook up kids video game up in back seat with 20 inch TV on road trips without disturbing driver.

Suggested Improvements

None