1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon - Consumer Reviews

Estate 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
Will not quit
By rdmoore on 06/18/11 05:12 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

Bought my Roadmaster with 38K in 1997. Now has 315K and STILL runs and drives better than the other cars we have owned. It is the go-to car for towing our travel trailer, and everything else you can think of. Absolutely no rust and the paint still sparkles. The largest repair bill so far has been for a new radiator. When the engine and transmission finally quit I am happily going to put new ones in and keep going. This car owes us NOTHING.

Nice
By Dan on 09/05/09 19:41 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

Loved the car and sold it with 220,000 miles on it. Hauled everything we could throw at it or in it. Rust was a problem. Had new trans, fuel pump, radiator, exhaust, a/c compressor, shocks. Had all the usual changes as brakes, tires, ran Mobil 1 in it. MPG: 19 to 20 on a trip, 17 to 18 around town, 10 to 13 pulling 2 horses. 14 to 16 around town in winter.

Great car!
By CJ on 05/16/08 08:07 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

I just purchased this car from the original owner. It is in great shape. I have put duel exhaust on mine because it only had a single exhaust this increased my fuel economy from 17.29 mpg to 17.79 mpg in town. The interior of these cars are amazing comfortable! My plans are to tint the back windows, a set of 15 inch draglites from American racing and a great sounding stereo. My kids love it! They would rather ride the dragon wagon than our new Taurus!

Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon
By Al Stimson on 05/17/07 01:21 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

This has been an amazing automobile for our family. Purchased used in 1996 it served as the "Mother Wagon" dervied as a cross between the mother of all wagons and mon's daily duty hauler.

Nicest Car on Planet
By delapidote on 01/07/07 09:08 AM (PST)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

Since I bought this car, I have nothing but enjoyment out of driving it. I am the father of 3 kids so I needed extra seating capacity and storage room also. This car is very quiet and smooth running for a car of it's milage. It is loaded down with every feature for a price that everyone can afford. I really do love this car alot and affectionately refer to it as "the beast". It rides smooth as silk, tough as a tank, may use a little too much fuel but the ride is well worth it. And maintenance and repair on this car is easy and inexpensive which I think makes up for the fuel cost. If I had the money to buy a Hummer, I would buy this car instead.

The Good,The Bold, and The Big
By spongsk8erbubba on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Estate 4dr Wagon

Other then back road handling...its all good.