1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Roadmaster model:
Best car I ever owned
By mark on 10/03/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Great car. Handles great, drives great. Good gas mileage for a big car. Most comfortable car I've been in, in a long time. I love my car

The "Baby Limo"
By Joe Gray on 03/06/07 21:56 PM (PST)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I wanted a bigger safer car in 1997 then became 2nd owner at 68K miles. New tranny at 122K. New heater core at 130K. Two alternators, 3 or 4 mufflers. Rubber door trim won't stay on, I re- glue it, but looks OK if I don't wanna bother at the time. I rely on rear side view mirrors when changing lanes on the freeway - has a blindspot. Primary around town driving is in Drive, not OD. I've bought tires once, highway, not all season. This car is not for sale and I drive it everyday.

Outstanding
By Billy Little on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I have driven this car for 210,000 miles (it has 240,000)with no major problems. I have changed the starter, radiator and an airconditioning hose. Other than the normal tires, batteries and lube schedule, nothing else has been done. I still average 20 mile to the gallon and can not even tell it is running while it idles.

a good car
By gmdgc on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

my 92 buick roadmaster has been a verry good car. gm put a new moter in it at 5000 miles and anew transmisson at 25000 miles. other than that, i put new brakes at 55000 and new battery in 01. the brakes are better than on my 97 caddy, which i bought in 97 since 96 was the last year for the roadmaster. too bad they quit making them. i'm only selling it because i moved beside the country club and i now need garage space for my electric golf cart and my rider lawn mower.