1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Roadmaster model:
My big bad boat
By Roadmaster on 05/28/08 10:11 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from a priviate owner for my kid that was getting ready to graduate and end up keeping it for myself. The only problem i have had with it was, the radiatior drain plug came out on me. It was rough looking, but a very sound car.

Best car I ever owned
By mark on 10/03/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

Great car. Handles great, drives great. Good gas mileage for a big car. Most comfortable car I've been in, in a long time. I love my car

The "Baby Limo"
By Joe Gray on 03/06/07 21:56 PM (PST)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I wanted a bigger safer car in 1997 then became 2nd owner at 68K miles. New tranny at 122K. New heater core at 130K. Two alternators, 3 or 4 mufflers. Rubber door trim won't stay on, I re- glue it, but looks OK if I don't wanna bother at the time. I rely on rear side view mirrors when changing lanes on the freeway - has a blindspot. Primary around town driving is in Drive, not OD. I've bought tires once, highway, not all season. This car is not for sale and I drive it everyday.

92 RoadMaster
By Frank Livingston on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan 4dr Sedan

Very comfortable to ride.Highway gas mileage about 20/gal, city about 13. Front brakes just now replaced at 68000 but had .125 in. left. Red maple paint is like new. Tires are now new on the front and the rears has about 15000 on. Radiator had to be new about 20000 mi. Heater had to have the blower control replaced two years ago.

Outstanding
By Billy Little on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

I have driven this car for 210,000 miles (it has 240,000)with no major problems. I have changed the starter, radiator and an airconditioning hose. Other than the normal tires, batteries and lube schedule, nothing else has been done. I still average 20 mile to the gallon and can not even tell it is running while it idles.

a good car
By gmdgc on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan

my 92 buick roadmaster has been a verry good car. gm put a new moter in it at 5000 miles and anew transmisson at 25000 miles. other than that, i put new brakes at 55000 and new battery in 01. the brakes are better than on my 97 caddy, which i bought in 97 since 96 was the last year for the roadmaster. too bad they quit making them. i'm only selling it because i moved beside the country club and i now need garage space for my electric golf cart and my rider lawn mower.