1998 Buick Riviera
By Sherry on
1998 Buick Riviera Supercharged 2dr Coupe
My 1st Riviera was a 91, loved the ride and body style. Looked for the 98 online. Found this it has been an excellent car in all categories except the awful paint job. I don't understand why GMC did not stand behind this when so many had the same problem. Everyone that you take it to all said the same thing that it was the factory paint, even the Buick dealer, but they wouldn't stand behind it. I have been in 2 minor accidents and am thoroughly impressed as to how well this vehicle did. I bought it with 40,000 miles on it, had to replace rack and pinion steering, other than that just regular maintenance.
Favorite Features
I love the ride. It is so comfortable. The heated seats. There is just not much I don't like about this car. It has been a great purchase.
Suggested Improvements
With the paint being like it is on this vehicle, it would make me think twice about buying another Buick when they would not stand behind this paint job. It looked like someone used an sos pad in circles on this car. The paint is like this on other models also. I am getting painted at my expense.