Best used vehicle I've even owned!
By guy41 on
1995 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe
I fell in love with the styling of the 1995 Riviera when it was first introduced. In 2007 I finally purchased a 1995 with 170,000 on the clock for a second car. That was four years ago and the Riviera now has 229,000 miles on it. This car is a pleasure to drive and I still canít get over the sleek lines of the body and its beautiful interior. The only repairs its required so far is replace the idle pulley and serpentine belt along with the plug wires and spark plugs. Thatís it except for regular fluid and filter changes. I check my mileage with every fill-up and the average ranges from 27 to 28 mpg. Long trips can yield anywhere from 28 to 32 mpg depending on the weather conditions and terrain. The car still rides and handles very well and the comfortable quiet interior makes long road trips enjoyable. In fact anyone that has ridden in the back seat has commented on how much room there is and how comfortable it is. Because of its looks a lot of people think it is something newly introduced and seem surprised when they find out its 16 years old. Even when compared to the Cadillacís, Volvos, Audis and other cars Iíve owned, the Riviera has proven to be the well-engineered with the highest overall quality. If Buick still made the Riviera, I would definitely buy another.
Favorite Features
Aerodynamic Styling. Interior comfort. Quality. Low cost of or ownership. High saftey rating-Low insurance rates. Fuel mileage. Power. Low interior noise level. Traction in Michigan winters. Dual front heater controls. Durable leather interior. Heated front drivers seat.