I Love this Car...
By Rivi 95 on
1995 Buick Riviera Supercharged 2dr Coupe
I found a pretty much mint '95 Maroon (I swear if it was that ugly green or some dumb color, I might not have bought it) supercharged, fully loaded, from the factory chrome rims to the factory wood trim, (which adds so much character to the car) to the one touch sun roof, I just had to have this car. I'm going to be that guy at 50 who gets to say "Yup, I still got my first car and love this Riviera like it was the first time I laid eyes on it. We drove it cross country once. Boston to San Diego (2 week trip we will never forget) The Riviera made the trip even that much more fun. The seats are like sofas. If you can find a Riviera, buy it. I love my '95 Riviera.
Favorite Features
The car looks like no other car on the road, if you are lucky enough like me to find one with the factory wood trim on the dash, you can actually laugh at people that buy Bentley's and Rolls. The radio came with radio and temperature controls on the wheel, I love that... The supercharged engine is the best. The seats, front and back, are like sofas.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to get the windows more soundproof.