1992 Buick Riviera Consumer Review: My Baby

1992 Buick Riviera Coupe - Consumer Review

My Baby
By George Kernaghan on

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

This automobile is the best road machine I've ever owned. It is the best built, easiest to maintain and gets the greatest fuel economy for it's size, weight and creature features. With an 18 gal tank full of gas I once drove 408 miles from KC to south central Minn without stopping to full up. You can't beat it in the mountians or the plains. Buick needs to bring this type of quality vehicle back into production Again! When General Motors built this car they broke the mold and built the best. Minor cosmetics items are all the repairs I've made to Baby and it's hard to find parts now. Next month, Florida!

Driver and passenger comfort on long drives. Stunned looks on peoples faces when riding in the cities, towns or on the open road gives this owner a sence of pride and I enjoy talking to others about my Riviera. She is a solid machine built for those who like to drive and ride in comfort. I love Baby!

I wish someone would tell me why it is so difficult to get parts fron General Motors for my Baby to keep her in the best condition for the future. She has some age now but by far she is still the best automobile I've ever owned.