1992 Buick Riviera - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
1992 Riv
By nieca73 on 09/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

my husband bought the Riv in May 1992. We store it in the winter and drive it from April or May to October or November - depending on the weather. everyone wants to buy this car. we owned a conveniencd store/gas station. i parked it under the price sign. everyone thought it was for sale. told them not to hold their breath. people have told us that we have the nicest car on the highway - "cherry". love it. won't give it up for anything. looks like the day it came out of the showroom. blue saphire in color. cloth seats - which i prefer. very comfy. great steiro sound.

ONE OF THE BEST
By BobsBestCar on 05/06/09 12:41 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

My 92 Riviera is one of the best I have ever owned. The ride and drive are one of a kind. The 21 city/29 HWY that I get out of her is awesome. Buick does need to bring this car back. They broke the mold when they built this car. I would say, "buy this type of car" to anyone who ask.

Very happy except
By Dave on 07/05/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

It is a great car. The only thing I don't like is the gas tank door on these tend to rust long before any other part for some reason. There are not that many in the bone yard so I spent a whole day trying to find one.

My Baby
By George Kernaghan on 03/27/08 21:32 PM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

This automobile is the best road machine I've ever owned. It is the best built, easiest to maintain and gets the greatest fuel economy for it's size, weight and creature features. With an 18 gal tank full of gas I once drove 408 miles from KC to south central Minn without stopping to full up. You can't beat it in the mountians or the plains. Buick needs to bring this type of quality vehicle back into production Again! When General Motors built this car they broke the mold and built the best. Minor cosmetics items are all the repairs I've made to Baby and it's hard to find parts now. Next month, Florida!

Exceptional Car!
By Emily on 06/26/06 10:04 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

I have now owned two 1992 Buick Riviera's and can honestly say these are the two best cars I've ever purchased. Looks, comfort, gas mileage and the greatest engine every made! My first riviera had 157,000 miles on it I gave to a fire victim in Julian, California and 4 years later it's still running! I missed that car from the day it left my driveway until I finally found my new pearl from Pasadena. I wish Buick still made these cars! If you can get your hands on a low mileage car -buy it!

BRASS AND CLASS
By MAGICBOX on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

THIS RIVIERA FEELS LIKE LUXURY, AND HAS ALL CONVENIENCES OF LUXERY, BUT HANDLES LIKE A SPORTS. IT OUTDRIVES MANY OF THESE SO CALLED SPORTS CARS, TRUST ME I KNOW. THIS AUTO IS BETTER THAN BOTH CADILLAC'S I'VE OWNED.

Riviera Review
By silverrobins on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

One of the finest automobiles I have owned and I have owned plenty! Only wish I could purchase a new on just like it. GM should never have changed/discontinued this model.

My review
By t. patch on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

In my experience w/ this vehcicle it has been good. It has never let me down and has enough power to get you to what you need to do. It's a great car and if you are looking for a car under $4000 that's luxurious fast and stylish all in the same car, this is it.

price to expect from insurance adjuster
By steve collins on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

bought this car in dec 2001. old lady had it and omly drove it to store and church. vehicle was exceptional and was a one of a kind for a 1992.