1991 Buick Riviera Consumer Review: Strong engine and power train

1991 Buick Riviera - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Strong engine and power train
By jph on

1991 Buick Riviera 2dr Coupe

My 1991 Buik Riveria was a strong engine powered car. I enjoyed driving it in the big city and the open country side. The Riveria was very quick at taking off at lights, leaving camaros and grand prix in the dust!! I had no major problems with the car untill it reached the age of 12. Maybe luck or just a good built car,I still enjoyed riding and driving in my riveria.The highway was great, since I could cruise at 80mph without a bit of worry. The car turned over great in the cold, no matter how cold the tempature was. I will miss you, but life moves on.

The power accessories, outside decal lights, fancy hubcaps, chrome outline, leather seats, outside temperture gauge, great heat, great suspension, and strong fast engine.

If only the Buick makers improved the AC function. Also, they could have improved the map sensors, preventing stalls especially in torrential down pour.