1990 Buick Riviera Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic - (6 reviews )
A keeper
By HarryP on 11/23/08 14:26 PM (PST)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

Big, safe, powerful, smooth. This car gets about 26 mpg on the highway, yet has decent pickup and a high top speed. The center console is all digital and touch screen (factory), letting you know everything that is going on. It's had transmission issues, but it's easy and cheap to find a replacement at the junk yard with decent mileage on it, being that the transmission goes in about 7 or 8 different GM models. Also, watch your speed in this car, I catch myself doing over 80 and it feels like most other cars do at 55.

Great older car
By Make them like this on 01/19/07 14:27 PM (PST)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought it from it's original owner. It's been kept in the garage it's whole 17 years. I love this car. You can not buy a car built like this anymore. Solid. I have 2 other cars new and a truck. By far this is the one I like the most.

A Classic
By hewey on 11/20/06 15:25 PM (PST)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

Have over 200000 mi. Never had any major repairs to engine or transmission. Love this car. I will keep this car to the end.

OOHLALA
By Marquita on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

THIS CAR IS DA BOMB! Talk about a head turner! People are always asking me about it and if I am ready to sell it. The engine is very responsive and the car stops on a dime. Rebuilt trans put in two years prior to purchase and was just replaced with another trans. Runs like new!

Cool!
By Bugs Bunny on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this car!!! It's Great!!!

One of the best/Cool
By fredmac on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Buick Riviera Coupe 2dr Coupe

Wonderful, graceful lines, great, deep dark cranberry red babe magnet. If only I were young enough to handle a babe. 8-)