2007 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: my exp.

2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

my exp.
By my car on

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

GM used to mean quality in my family, but this car has been a complete disappointment. Since buying it in 2007 with 13k miles I've had to spend $6k more in repairs due to persistent inability of car to start including faulty wiring, axle and wheel train replacement of loose or prematurely broken parts, and a brake job. In the 11 years that I owned a subaru, I never had to do any more than change the oil. For this car I had to even subscribe to onstar for peace of mind because the car is so unreliable. Based on the quality of this car I can see how GM got themselves into thier current setuation. Let a free market economy rule!! I am headed back to the Subaru dealership for a new car.

interior design allows for lots of cubbies to store items

the interior molded plastic parts are poorly made and most are now broken. The car is only three years old. The body parts are even in worse shape. Almost all of my frame and even engine parts are on the verge of failing or have failed. I can't believe GM let this one out of the factory!