Buick Rendezvous
By bartlw on
2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
This is one of the best handling cars that I have ever owned. The Rendezvous CXL is very comfortable when driving in town or out on the highway. The heads-up display keeps your eyes on the road and not looking down to set your cruise. The instrument panel is laid out to see your gauges, but are also shown in the heads-up display. My wife drove a Buick LaCrosse, but to her the Rendezvous gives her a comfortable ride and the ease of driving a small car in traffic, but doesn't feel like a full size SUV. It's very nicely equipped and for the money it's a good car to own. I read some of the reviews on the 2005 & 2006 Rendezvous, I feel like a lot of the complaints have been fixed on the 2007 model.
Favorite Features
The leather w/suede powered driver w/memory and passenger seats are nice because my wife uses one setting and I use the other to move the seat. We like the heated seats, the sunroof, 6 CD changer, large heated outside mirrors that tilt down when backing up, and the warning sensors on the rear bumper
Suggested Improvements
I really don't have any improvements to suggest for the Rendezvous CXL, because we like everything about this SUV. I can't think of anything that I don't like about this car.