2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Standard of Quality
By Bill Chaky on 02/08/07 19:15 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great looking. Great driving. Many features that no other SUV offers for the price. Looking forward towards many years of driving pleasure.

Love my CXL
By Julie on 02/07/07 14:55 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best handling cars that I have ever owned. The Rendezvous CXL is very comfortable when driving in town or out on the highway. Huge amount gadgets for the price.

Love my Rendezvous
By Young Buick Driver on 01/31/07 22:57 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought an '07 Rendezvous about 6 months ago and I love it! Great for hauling the family. A little slow, but extremely comfortable and functional. Great vehicle GM!

Love the Rendezvous
By bobbyolashuk on 01/27/07 19:06 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased the Rendezvous and absolutely love the vehicle. The riding comfort is unbelievable. The performance thus far has been great.

From BMW to Buick?
By adamsmith1 on 01/21/07 10:49 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I am an owner of a BMW M5 and an Audi S4. But I needed a vehicle with genuine luggage capacity for a vacation. I rented a Rendezvous CXL. I really liked it. My wife really liked it. Even our college-bound son admitted he liked it.The Rendezvous offered very comfortable seats and comfortable ride, quiet and reasonable horsepower, though I always would like more. It provides a great view and command of the highway and there was no difficulty in handling city driving. I had been considering the purchase of a BMW X5 as an SUV but I am now seriously considering a Rendezvous CXL, or Buick’s successor to the Rendezvous, the Enclave. Congratulations to a fine American car.

Unbelievable
By Gabster on 01/20/07 08:28 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Buick is a step ahead of other competitors, even with GM. I got the CX with all the options available on it. I like the CX because the exterior mirrors are shiny black. The CXL uses body color. I leased this car and was very surprised. It is a luxury SUV with an msrp of $30,000. I leased it for under $400 sign and drive. I have never driven a car that is so refined and drives so smoothly. Another thing going for it is the standard rear park assist. It really helps avoid accidents. Most luxury cars like Benz don't even offer it standard. I can't live without OnStar anymore. I always forget my cell, but I dont need to worry anymore. Leaving my keys in car is a problem too, but no worries anymore. It has features that only the Americans can think of like comfort level and huge compartments. The second row has 2 center pieces that fold away. That means that this car is really wide. It is going to last a long time, will buy again

Buick Rendezvous
By bartlw on 12/19/06 05:15 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of the best handling cars that I have ever owned. The Rendezvous CXL is very comfortable when driving in town or out on the highway. The heads-up display keeps your eyes on the road and not looking down to set your cruise. The instrument panel is laid out to see your gauges, but are also shown in the heads-up display. My wife drove a Buick LaCrosse, but to her the Rendezvous gives her a comfortable ride and the ease of driving a small car in traffic, but doesn't feel like a full size SUV. It's very nicely equipped and for the money it's a good car to own. I read some of the reviews on the 2005 & 2006 Rendezvous, I feel like a lot of the complaints have been fixed on the 2007 model.

The best SUV I ever drove,
By Julie Ferrara on 12/05/06 18:49 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck so much I look for things to buy, just to go out and drive it. My daughter loves it and so does everyone I know. I think that they will all go out and get one soon. I will definitely get another one when the lease is up. I hope they still make more. Love it to bits!

Great SUV
By Charles Keeler on 11/28/06 09:22 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have owned a Jimmy and 2 Bravadas and the Buick Rendezvous is by far the best SUV we have ever driven. The "heads up" display should be an industry standard. This is an excellent vehicle.

My Buick Rendevous
By melissa jacobs on 11/20/06 18:34 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm very happy with the truck. I wish it had front sensors too. The driver's mirrors on the outside of the truck are a great size. I'm really able to see what's coming up on me. I love the OnStar in it. I would love to get another one when my time is up. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone, plus I already get a lot of compliments on it now.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.