2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Nice vehicle Great Value!
By Mike on 06/12/07 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a loaded CX in February and now have about 3000 miles on it! My wife and I are very happy with the vehicle. It has a smooth and relatively quite ride and is enjoyable to drive. The vehicle has more than adequate acceleration for most situations. We seem to get about 19 to 20 mpg overall. My wife really liked the looks of the Nissan Murano but with a $1300 discount off the list price, $5200 in rebates and $3300 of GM card credit, the bang for the buck we got with the Rendezvous was light years ahead of the Murano! We couldn't be happier!

Tremendous Value
By Mike on 06/01/07 07:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We were looking to replace one of our SUV's with a vehicle that provided better gas mileage without sacrificing cargo capacity. My wife did not want a minivan or a car as a replacement. She enjoys the driving position that an SUV provides. Like most buyers, we initially looked at the offerings from the imports. Friends of ours went through the same process about a year ago and ended up buying a 2006 Rendezvous. Both he and his wife highly recommended it. After test driving a 2007 Rendezvous we became a believer. With the current rebate we ended up buying a fully loaded CXL for the price of a stripped down import. If ride, roominess and mileage are important consider the Rendezvous.

Second time owner
By Sandyflush on 05/24/07 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like it. It is a shame that Buick would take a SUV within middle class range up. Hey GM Buick, help us middle class out. We love the SUV. The Enclave is out of my league

Love it!
By Awesome Vehicle on 05/06/07 22:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Why did I not notice this vehicle for so many years? When it came time to replace the mini van I was looking for something different, but something that still had a 3rd row and a reasonable price. By chance, I found out the Rendezvous did. Took it for a test drive and fell in love. I found it to be comfortable, very roomy, and fun to drive. A quick check on other reviews and consumer reports gave high marks. The rebate was great. Purchased it a week later. Very satisfied.

Rendezvous Rocks
By George Schmidt on 04/17/07 16:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I wanted something a little larger than the RAV4 and CR-V, but still easy to manuever into tight parking spaces. In addition to the extra room, the smooth and quiet ride sold me on the Rendezvous. The V6 engine has enough power for almost every situation. This mid-size SUV feels nimble driving in the city, but is very stable and comfortable on the highway. Body lean during cornering is well controlled. The standard rear back-up sensors are very helpful. With the 3rd row folding seat (optional on the CX), the ability to hold an occasional 7 people is a nice feature. Since Buick stopped advertising the Rendezvous some time ago, you should be able to get one at a great price like I did.

Bests the import minivans
By Tom on 03/21/07 05:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I almost leased a Honda mini van. The Buick has much nicer ride,handling, interior, radio, and its seating with the second row buckets is as good as the Honda all for a lower price. I'm very pleased with this vehicle in my first month. With the bumper to bumper of 48mo/50k mi and the 60mo/100k mi waranty my only concerns are resale as it will not be continued in '08.

Surprise SUV
By Guy on 03/15/07 19:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife fell in love with it. I was lukewarm at first. I have been converted, it is a great all around vehicle. We have owned 7 different SUV's and this is the best riding ever. 5,000 miles and not one problem. GM got this one right and now they are set to discontinue it and replace it with a totally different vehicle.

My Wife Linda's Car
By Brian's Wifes Car on 03/11/07 08:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to drive and relaxing too. My wife loves being up above the traffic so she can see well in her trip to work and for her many trips on the Garden State Parkway. We did not want a 3rd seat and its great that Buick offers that option. It gives us more storage room. Love having dials and switches that we can actually read vs a "symbol". I own a LaSabre and really like Buick's quality. I am very, very dissapointed that they are discontiuing this car. I think they should have advertised this more. Oh well, we are very happy to own the Rendezvous and think others would also.

Spare Tire and Jack
By bob kambic on 02/25/07 09:43 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The spare tire is impossible to put back once taken from under the auto. The spare hangs by a crank cable system similar to other GM SUVs. However, directly under the spare is both a suspension strut and a part of the frame. So the tire is in a small keyhole. I used the spare and could not get it back into the keyhole. My neighbor and I by laying on the ground under the car were able to push and pull the spare back into the key hole. They should make every GM engineer who designed this do it every day.

Unbelievably Unsafe
By Shocked on 02/24/07 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We were absolutely shocked to learn that this vehicle is the only GM vehicle (including all other Buick models) that includes rear seat seatbelts that do not "lock" unless or until it becomes necessary. Subsequently, small children have the ability to "hang" and "dangle" from the seatbelts. Should the seatbelts reliably "lock" when needed (not proven), children are at risk for severe injury if they are not sitting upright or if the belt literally "snaps" them backwards. Utterly ridiculous and absolutely unsafe for children. We returned our vehicle within days of taking delivery. All research indicates that even the slightest slack in the belt increases substantially the risk of head/neck injury

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.