Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Great Value - no problems
By tominny

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2007 buick Rendezvous for over 2 years and have not had one problem. I got an incredible value when i bought the car as the Rendezvous was at the end of it's run. The styling hadn't changed much in the last few years but we liked the way it looked and the interior was very nice. What surprises me is that I consistently get 23 mpg on the highway. This is better than i get with my Nissan Murano which is much smaller??? In local driving i get around 16 which is painful when gas is $4+ a gallon but reasonable when you consider the size and 7 passenger capacity. I have 31,000 miles and am still going strong!

Highway Gas mileage and rear DVD entertainment system is great. Use the 7 passenger seating all the time.

Would like to have seen Buick update the Rendevous. The new Enclave is beautiful but so expensive.

BOUGHT IT NEW
By JANAL615

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 rendezvous. Pretty much the same, but much better gas mileage than the '07.With all the incentives offered, how could you not buy one? from $31,000 to $20,000 out the door. It is a Buick, comfortable ride, much beter quality than anything else out there for the money. It's to bad they opted to drop it in 2007, and rather than keep it and improve it, they come out with the enclave, a nice ride, but out of my price range. looking at the 2010 equinox. 32 mpg, i might have to trade the rendezvous in!!

drivers seat adjustment,"power seat. comfort & visibility for driver.

Improve the mileage and bring them back at a reasonable price!!

my exp.
By my car

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

GM used to mean quality in my family, but this car has been a complete disappointment. Since buying it in 2007 with 13k miles I've had to spend $6k more in repairs due to persistent inability of car to start including faulty wiring, axle and wheel train replacement of loose or prematurely broken parts, and a brake job. In the 11 years that I owned a subaru, I never had to do any more than change the oil. For this car I had to even subscribe to onstar for peace of mind because the car is so unreliable. Based on the quality of this car I can see how GM got themselves into thier current setuation. Let a free market economy rule!! I am headed back to the Subaru dealership for a new car.

interior design allows for lots of cubbies to store items

the interior molded plastic parts are poorly made and most are now broken. The car is only three years old. The body parts are even in worse shape. Almost all of my frame and even engine parts are on the verge of failing or have failed. I can't believe GM let this one out of the factory!

Nice vehicle
By Ann

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride. I bought the 07 CX with the luxury package with 27,000 miles for $13,900. I've put on 1,000 miles since I bought it. I think I got a great deal. Very smooth ride, I have to be careful on the highway because I don't notice when I'm speeding. My husband is 6'1" and has plenty of head room.

Lots of room. Driver seat can be raised or lowered. Fold down 3rd row seat.

If it was still in production I would suggest making the back door easier to close and I'm not real comfortable with the blind spots. Good thing it has large side mirrors.

Fits anyone
By Tom Worrell

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this Buick for six months and just got done driving 1000 miles down the east coast with close to 30 miles per gal. of gas. I'm 6'4" and I still have plenty of head room even with a hat on.The radio and cd are find as far as I'm concerned.

The way the driver seems to sit up higher than normal to better see the road.

A blind spot in the rear pass. side but the big side mirror helps somewhat.