Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous CX SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

BOUGHT IT NEW
By JANAL615

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 rendezvous. Pretty much the same, but much better gas mileage than the '07.With all the incentives offered, how could you not buy one? from $31,000 to $20,000 out the door. It is a Buick, comfortable ride, much beter quality than anything else out there for the money. It's to bad they opted to drop it in 2007, and rather than keep it and improve it, they come out with the enclave, a nice ride, but out of my price range. looking at the 2010 equinox. 32 mpg, i might have to trade the rendezvous in!!

Favorite Features

drivers seat adjustment,"power seat. comfort & visibility for driver.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the mileage and bring them back at a reasonable price!!

Nice vehicle
By Ann

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride. I bought the 07 CX with the luxury package with 27,000 miles for $13,900. I've put on 1,000 miles since I bought it. I think I got a great deal. Very smooth ride, I have to be careful on the highway because I don't notice when I'm speeding. My husband is 6'1" and has plenty of head room.

Favorite Features

Lots of room. Driver seat can be raised or lowered. Fold down 3rd row seat.

Suggested Improvements

If it was still in production I would suggest making the back door easier to close and I'm not real comfortable with the blind spots. Good thing it has large side mirrors.

Fits anyone
By Tom Worrell

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this Buick for six months and just got done driving 1000 miles down the east coast with close to 30 miles per gal. of gas. I'm 6'4" and I still have plenty of head room even with a hat on.The radio and cd are find as far as I'm concerned.

Favorite Features

The way the driver seems to sit up higher than normal to better see the road.

Suggested Improvements

A blind spot in the rear pass. side but the big side mirror helps somewhat.

Equal to imports for half the money
By jjnewlife

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a friend's Lexus SUV I was not expecting much from this Buick. Surprise. We like it much better. Sure the dashboard is plain but we improved it by adding a wood grain kit. After 27,000+ miles our only real issue has been the radio which is junk. Three visits to the dealer have failed to have any effect. Gas mileage is incredibly poor for such a small V-6. We only get about 15mpg in town and 22 on the road. Our Impala with a similar engine gets at least 5mpg better. But, the Buick tows our small boat effortlessly, there is room galore with the seats folded and so far, it has been mechanically reliable. The 100,000 mile warranty inspires confidence.

Favorite Features

Driver and passenger comfort. Good road manners. Power train warranty. value vs imports.

Suggested Improvements

Better radio and sound system. Better gas mileage. Stronger lift help with rear hatch. It is very heavy.

Great used car value
By NevadaJim

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Given that 2007 is the last year for this model, good off-lease and used examples can be a bargain. We purchased ours for $10,000 under original list price. While not a Lexus by any means, it is still half the price for similar comfort and capacity. Great warranty coverage. Our only real complaint is that the 3.5 engine could have been the 3.6 with better power and mileage. Also, the radio stinks. An aftermarket radio is in our future.

Favorite Features

Size, carry capacity, styling, warranty.

Suggested Improvements

More power and better mileage. Improved radio reception.