2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
nightmare
By myoplnion on 03/11/14 04:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Upon purchasing my 07 rendezvous I was happy that lasted 2 weeks. My battery light would come on n the car would die for about 10 seconds n then come back on. It was very difficult to convince the dealership. They finally left a computer connected for a few days n found the alternator was spiking the system. That was replaced n the car was fine until it rained the power steering went out, replaced that n nothing changed, then the water pump went out. The dealership worked wonders for me n found a way to put me in a new car n junked the rendezvous.

Extremely reliable vehicle...
By pjk2 on 10/20/12 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We own 4 Buicks of different years which have all turned out to be extremely reliable. our 2007 Ruby red Rendezvous has 108 cu feet of cargo space .. more than any CUV it's size... and gets a easy 25mpg even going up and down the hilly highways of PA.. I change my own brakes and the Lucas all alloy brakes are very easy to change rotors and pads... never had a bolt stick because the alloy does not rust. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Take care of this car and it will take care of you. At 4,000lbs it will be safer than the tiny SUVs I see running around with more interior space and the option to take out the rear seats. Very good practical vehicle.

By nikki24 on 01/14/11 13:20 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was happy to purchase my 2007 Rendezvous after having a 1996 Lumina. There are a lot of things I love about it, but am not happy about the gas mileage. Got about 5 miles/gallon better with the Lumina.

Love my Rendezvous
By tomahawk on 02/10/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Was on my way to lease a Pontiac and my wife suggested we stop at Hub and check out the Buicks. We feel in love with a red Rendezvous. Great ride, features and size. Went to lease another one this year, we lease new every 3 years, and was sad to hear that they don't make the Rendezvous any more. They tried to get us into an Enclave. Enclave is 17 inches longer and $15,000 more. We are keeping the Rendezvous.

Great Value - no problems
By tominny on 07/07/09 16:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2007 buick Rendezvous for over 2 years and have not had one problem. I got an incredible value when i bought the car as the Rendezvous was at the end of it's run. The styling hadn't changed much in the last few years but we liked the way it looked and the interior was very nice. What surprises me is that I consistently get 23 mpg on the highway. This is better than i get with my Nissan Murano which is much smaller??? In local driving i get around 16 which is painful when gas is $4+ a gallon but reasonable when you consider the size and 7 passenger capacity. I have 31,000 miles and am still going strong!

my exp.
By my car on 05/30/09 07:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

GM used to mean quality in my family, but this car has been a complete disappointment. Since buying it in 2007 with 13k miles I've had to spend $6k more in repairs due to persistent inability of car to start including faulty wiring, axle and wheel train replacement of loose or prematurely broken parts, and a brake job. In the 11 years that I owned a subaru, I never had to do any more than change the oil. For this car I had to even subscribe to onstar for peace of mind because the car is so unreliable. Based on the quality of this car I can see how GM got themselves into thier current setuation. Let a free market economy rule!! I am headed back to the Subaru dealership for a new car.

'07 Rendezvous CXL
By JT on 10/21/08 18:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After 24k miles,one of the best cars we have owned. We had 2 good Chrysler vans. This CXL replaced a noisy, cheapo, gas-guzzler Honda Odyssey ”XL”- no luxury features even available! Liked a rented Rendezvous on Florida vacation. Later compared it to the Lexus SUV -cramped and boring. The Buick is larger inside and $20K cheaper. Quiet, luxurious, versatile and 22.5 mpg thrifty. Comforts of the car are on par with our Avalon sedan. 7 people can ride if needed & with the middle seats out, we carry 3 dogs and luggage for trips. It has been great in the snow even in our hilly neighborhood. Love the car. Sad that GM made the dumb decision to discontinue & replace it with a bulbous gas guzzler.

Rendezvous does a lot of things well
By bxd20 on 12/14/07 10:54 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it new, now has 10000 miles on it. Trouble free. Lots of cargo room with 3rd row folded, way more than any other crossover, approaching minivan versatility. The car is very quiet and comfortable.

Heavy Rear Door
By JERRY on 09/26/07 20:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Turning radius fantastic. Removable center seats, great. Rear door opening OK. Rear door closing, you got to be kidding. It is very heavy with no power or air shock assist. Only bad feature to the vehicle

Great vehicle
By pjkPA on 06/26/07 16:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous SUV CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We just bought our 3rd Rendezvous. Just couldn't find a better vehicle for 20K. Nothing comes close to the amount of car you get for the money. OnStar. Stainless exhaust. Galvanized metal, and seats that come out which makes more cargo room to haul things than any other SUV. I get 27 mpg on the highway and have gotten 28. Hard to find one now though. They are selling fast. My 2002 will need replaced just in time for me to buy a Chevy Volt unless Buick comes out with something to compete with it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.