2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
BOUGHT IT NEW
By JANAL615 on 06/20/09 07:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 rendezvous. Pretty much the same, but much better gas mileage than the '07.With all the incentives offered, how could you not buy one? from $31,000 to $20,000 out the door. It is a Buick, comfortable ride, much beter quality than anything else out there for the money. It's to bad they opted to drop it in 2007, and rather than keep it and improve it, they come out with the enclave, a nice ride, but out of my price range. looking at the 2010 equinox. 32 mpg, i might have to trade the rendezvous in!!

Nice vehicle
By Ann on 05/20/09 15:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride. I bought the 07 CX with the luxury package with 27,000 miles for $13,900. I've put on 1,000 miles since I bought it. I think I got a great deal. Very smooth ride, I have to be careful on the highway because I don't notice when I'm speeding. My husband is 6'1" and has plenty of head room.

Fits anyone
By Tom Worrell on 04/03/09 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this Buick for six months and just got done driving 1000 miles down the east coast with close to 30 miles per gal. of gas. I'm 6'4" and I still have plenty of head room even with a hat on.The radio and cd are find as far as I'm concerned.

Equal to imports for half the money
By jjnewlife on 08/14/08 11:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a friend's Lexus SUV I was not expecting much from this Buick. Surprise. We like it much better. Sure the dashboard is plain but we improved it by adding a wood grain kit. After 27,000+ miles our only real issue has been the radio which is junk. Three visits to the dealer have failed to have any effect. Gas mileage is incredibly poor for such a small V-6. We only get about 15mpg in town and 22 on the road. Our Impala with a similar engine gets at least 5mpg better. But, the Buick tows our small boat effortlessly, there is room galore with the seats folded and so far, it has been mechanically reliable. The 100,000 mile warranty inspires confidence.

Great used car value
By NevadaJim on 12/17/07 10:06 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Given that 2007 is the last year for this model, good off-lease and used examples can be a bargain. We purchased ours for $10,000 under original list price. While not a Lexus by any means, it is still half the price for similar comfort and capacity. Great warranty coverage. Our only real complaint is that the 3.5 engine could have been the 3.6 with better power and mileage. Also, the radio stinks. An aftermarket radio is in our future.

Buick Rendezvous Overall Review
By Rendezvous CX on 11/09/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have been very unhappy with this vehicle. The fuel economy has been terrible, average 16 mpg with a mix of highway and city driving. My husband is 6'4 and when he is driving my children have no room for their legs in the back seat. A car seat is out of the question behind him. We have the split reclining middle row, not sure if this is why. But, my kids absolutely hate this car. Numerous problems, serviced the next day after purchase and should go in again but am to busy and because this is a lease I'm leaving with the noisy turns, poor gas mileage, poor leg room for children and the interior roof coming apart in the back. Rear seat belts end up under the folding seat, hard to get.

Great Buy
By Momma P on 08/06/07 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Afer having a baby, my husband and I knew that the Pontiac G6 that we owned was too small for a now family of 3. We looked and looked to find a SUV in our price range and found that all of the ones we were interested in were out of our range. We decided to take a look at roomier cars with the dealer that sold us our G6 and he informed us on a great buy with the Rendevous! We ended up paying roughly $30 more per month than what we were currently paying and got a roomier car all at once. The other little SUV's did not have nearly the space and were charging doulbe the price. We love our new car!

Almost perfect
By Jim in Vegas on 07/06/07 15:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We traded our trusty 2002 Impala on the Buick to get more room and pull our small boat trailer. So far so good. Stereo system is awful. Will have to replace it. Will not even stay on local stations. It did stall one time in traffic with no explanation. We're praying this does not happen again. But, for the money (we purchased an off-lease car) it still seems a bargain. Mileage averaging 20mpg overall, not bad for a vehicle of this size and weight.

Low speed acceleration
By Peformance on 07/02/07 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought the vehicle and have noticed that at low speed with the foot off the accelerator and then trying to accelerate again the vehicle does not engage immediately. I think the torque converter or accelerator (electronically controlled) is a problem. Love the styling, should have the trip computer (fuel economy reading, oil change time, etc,) as standard like on my Chevy 05 Malibu. Disappointed with the storage compartments in the rear and the fact the second row seats do not slide per the brochure. Milage about 22 around town is excellent, ride is fantastic,

Nice vehicle Great Value!
By Mike on 06/12/07 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased a loaded CX in February and now have about 3000 miles on it! My wife and I are very happy with the vehicle. It has a smooth and relatively quite ride and is enjoyable to drive. The vehicle has more than adequate acceleration for most situations. We seem to get about 19 to 20 mpg overall. My wife really liked the looks of the Nissan Murano but with a $1300 discount off the list price, $5200 in rebates and $3300 of GM card credit, the bang for the buck we got with the Rendezvous was light years ahead of the Murano! We couldn't be happier!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.