Used 2007 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Nice Suprise
By catfish87

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Iwas not particularly fond of the looks of this but thought it was a good deal. Suprisingly after owning it for 6 monthsI am in love with my rende!Understand reasons for the discontinue but I have had rendezvous owners stop me and talk about why they love their rendezvous. Only the owners really know why it is a fabulous vehicle. The alternatives are too pricey, so will wait patiently until they come up with something affordable. Until then til death due us part!

nightmare
By myoplnion

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Upon purchasing my 07 rendezvous I was happy that lasted 2 weeks. My battery light would come on n the car would die for about 10 seconds n then come back on. It was very difficult to convince the dealership. They finally left a computer connected for a few days n found the alternator was spiking the system. That was replaced n the car was fine until it rained the power steering went out, replaced that n nothing changed, then the water pump went out. The dealership worked wonders for me n found a way to put me in a new car n junked the rendezvous.

I did like the roomy feel

Junk it

Extremely reliable vehicle...
By pjk2

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We own 4 Buicks of different years which have all turned out to be extremely reliable. our 2007 Ruby red Rendezvous has 108 cu feet of cargo space .. more than any CUV it's size... and gets a easy 25mpg even going up and down the hilly highways of PA.. I change my own brakes and the Lucas all alloy brakes are very easy to change rotors and pads... never had a bolt stick because the alloy does not rust. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Take care of this car and it will take care of you. At 4,000lbs it will be safer than the tiny SUVs I see running around with more interior space and the option to take out the rear seats. Very good practical vehicle.

Seats that come out if cargo room is needed. Gas MPG is very good for a vehicle of it's size. Very good Lucas brakes. No rust brakes ... body panels and tailgate.. not even thinking about rusting after 6 years.. and even my 2002 Rendezvous with 108K miles has no rust after 11yrs! The powerful V6 engine is very quiet and smooth.

The horn button.. you have to push in the right spot to beep the horn which sometimes you don't want to look for. Hard to think of improvements.. very well thought out and built vehicle.

By nikki24

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was happy to purchase my 2007 Rendezvous after having a 1996 Lumina. There are a lot of things I love about it, but am not happy about the gas mileage. Got about 5 miles/gallon better with the Lumina.

Easy to handle.

Improve the gas mileage!

Love my Rendezvous
By tomahawk

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Was on my way to lease a Pontiac and my wife suggested we stop at Hub and check out the Buicks. We feel in love with a red Rendezvous. Great ride, features and size. Went to lease another one this year, we lease new every 3 years, and was sad to hear that they don't make the Rendezvous any more. They tried to get us into an Enclave. Enclave is 17 inches longer and $15,000 more. We are keeping the Rendezvous.

Heated front seats, climate control, leather seats, back up sensors, and size.

NA