2007 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Nice Suprise
By catfish87 on 08/07/14 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Iwas not particularly fond of the looks of this but thought it was a good deal. Suprisingly after owning it for 6 monthsI am in love with my rende!Understand reasons for the discontinue but I have had rendezvous owners stop me and talk about why they love their rendezvous. Only the owners really know why it is a fabulous vehicle. The alternatives are too pricey, so will wait patiently until they come up with something affordable. Until then til death due us part!

nightmare
By myoplnion on 03/11/14 04:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Upon purchasing my 07 rendezvous I was happy that lasted 2 weeks. My battery light would come on n the car would die for about 10 seconds n then come back on. It was very difficult to convince the dealership. They finally left a computer connected for a few days n found the alternator was spiking the system. That was replaced n the car was fine until it rained the power steering went out, replaced that n nothing changed, then the water pump went out. The dealership worked wonders for me n found a way to put me in a new car n junked the rendezvous.

Extremely reliable vehicle...
By pjk2 on 10/20/12 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We own 4 Buicks of different years which have all turned out to be extremely reliable. our 2007 Ruby red Rendezvous has 108 cu feet of cargo space .. more than any CUV it's size... and gets a easy 25mpg even going up and down the hilly highways of PA.. I change my own brakes and the Lucas all alloy brakes are very easy to change rotors and pads... never had a bolt stick because the alloy does not rust. The ride is very comfortable and quiet. Take care of this car and it will take care of you. At 4,000lbs it will be safer than the tiny SUVs I see running around with more interior space and the option to take out the rear seats. Very good practical vehicle.

By nikki24 on 01/14/11 13:20 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was happy to purchase my 2007 Rendezvous after having a 1996 Lumina. There are a lot of things I love about it, but am not happy about the gas mileage. Got about 5 miles/gallon better with the Lumina.

Love my Rendezvous
By tomahawk on 02/10/10 10:31 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Was on my way to lease a Pontiac and my wife suggested we stop at Hub and check out the Buicks. We feel in love with a red Rendezvous. Great ride, features and size. Went to lease another one this year, we lease new every 3 years, and was sad to hear that they don't make the Rendezvous any more. They tried to get us into an Enclave. Enclave is 17 inches longer and $15,000 more. We are keeping the Rendezvous.

Great Value - no problems
By tominny on 07/07/09 16:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my 2007 buick Rendezvous for over 2 years and have not had one problem. I got an incredible value when i bought the car as the Rendezvous was at the end of it's run. The styling hadn't changed much in the last few years but we liked the way it looked and the interior was very nice. What surprises me is that I consistently get 23 mpg on the highway. This is better than i get with my Nissan Murano which is much smaller??? In local driving i get around 16 which is painful when gas is $4+ a gallon but reasonable when you consider the size and 7 passenger capacity. I have 31,000 miles and am still going strong!

BOUGHT IT NEW
By JANAL615 on 06/20/09 07:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 rendezvous. Pretty much the same, but much better gas mileage than the '07.With all the incentives offered, how could you not buy one? from $31,000 to $20,000 out the door. It is a Buick, comfortable ride, much beter quality than anything else out there for the money. It's to bad they opted to drop it in 2007, and rather than keep it and improve it, they come out with the enclave, a nice ride, but out of my price range. looking at the 2010 equinox. 32 mpg, i might have to trade the rendezvous in!!

my exp.
By my car on 05/30/09 07:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CXL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

GM used to mean quality in my family, but this car has been a complete disappointment. Since buying it in 2007 with 13k miles I've had to spend $6k more in repairs due to persistent inability of car to start including faulty wiring, axle and wheel train replacement of loose or prematurely broken parts, and a brake job. In the 11 years that I owned a subaru, I never had to do any more than change the oil. For this car I had to even subscribe to onstar for peace of mind because the car is so unreliable. Based on the quality of this car I can see how GM got themselves into thier current setuation. Let a free market economy rule!! I am headed back to the Subaru dealership for a new car.

Nice vehicle
By Ann on 05/20/09 15:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride. I bought the 07 CX with the luxury package with 27,000 miles for $13,900. I've put on 1,000 miles since I bought it. I think I got a great deal. Very smooth ride, I have to be careful on the highway because I don't notice when I'm speeding. My husband is 6'1" and has plenty of head room.

Fits anyone
By Tom Worrell on 04/03/09 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this Buick for six months and just got done driving 1000 miles down the east coast with close to 30 miles per gal. of gas. I'm 6'4" and I still have plenty of head room even with a hat on.The radio and cd are find as far as I'm concerned.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.