2006 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: A Great Vehicle!

2006 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A Great Vehicle!
By Paul Camern on

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Leased my Rendezvous brand new in 2006 and bought out lease in 2009 because I have never owned a more reliable and dependable vehicle than this. Buick hit it out of the park with the 2006 model yr. and wish they were still being built since the Enclave is too big and much more expensive than the Rendezvous. For an Suv it handles very well, it's a Buick so it is very well appointed. Gas MPG is remarkable getting 20 mpg in town and 27 mpg on the hwy. Other than oil changes and the 30,000 mile maintenance, I have not spent one cent on my Rendezvous!

The backing warning feature is superb. It works every time. I like the 3rd row seating capability on the occasion that I've needed it and with the 3rd row folded down there is plenty of room. I can fit 4 suitcases and 4 golf bags back there, which I have done every yr. for the last 3 yrs.

Would have liked to have seen a rubber liner installed on the top of the rear bumper to protect the finish from scratches and chips while loading vehicle like you see in most Suv's today.