2006 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: New Rendezvous Owner

2006 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

New Rendezvous Owner
By Jacklin on

2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just purchased my new 2006 CXL Rendezvous and so far I love this car! We got a great deal on it because it was a former rental with 9340 miles on it. It has everything - leather interior, faux wood grain dash, rear parking assist, power everything, third row seating, satellite radio, OnStar, automatic climate control, etc. This is the most comfortable car I've ever owned and also the nicest. I considered a Toyota Highlander, Chevrolet Equinox, Pontiac Torrent and Kia Sorrento. After test driving them all I knew the moment I sat down in the car that it was the one for me. As far as longevity goes, we'll see. But, I'm am very happy with my purchase and the dealer I went to.

Interior is very comfortable, ride is very smooth and quiet. It was the best of all the cars we test drove before buying by far.

Mirror are a bit big and fuel economy is something that can always be improved upon in SUV's.