2nd Rendezvous
By Robin Koykka on
2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We really enjoyed our 2002 Rendezvous, owned an HHR and Escape since, and we find ourselves in a Rendezvous again. We love the versatility, the quiet, and the third row. We test drove the new Enclave, but found it hard to justify the price when this CXL has everything including heads up display (HUD). We have done a six week (16,000 km) road trip with the Rendezvous, and it was great. It handled all the terrain with ease. We did the complete Route 66, then West coast, Vancouver, the Rockies, Montana, Yellow Stone, the Black Hills, and headed back East to Midland Ontario all without a hitch. I recommend the Rendezvous CXL to anyone looking for a comfortable, and versatile people hauler.
Favorite Features
I really enjoyed the dual climate control, the four buckets, third row, and On Star. We got the Connections and Directions Package for the trip.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest a 1/8" mp3 jack for our Ipod, and being able to get both the overhead dvd player, and sunroof in the options list not either or. We went for the sunroof, and my son uses his laptop as his dvd player.