2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Great Vehicle
By Dave Sykes on 01/26/06 20:48 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2006 FWD CX with the CX Plus and CX Luxury package. It has everything I need. It is very quiet and smooth. The 3.5 is a big improvement over the 3.4 in my Chevy Venture. Even though the design is 5 years old, I still think it is fresh.

Love this car
By michael on 01/18/06 22:07 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second RDW that I have owned. The other one was a 2003. I love the ride. It's not overpowered, but how fast can you go anyway? The radio system is great. The ride smooth. Whoever rides with me on long trips also comments how great a ride it gives. Bad weather no problem. It just goes right thru it. Anyway in 3 more years I will be leasing another one.

3rd one in the Family
By Buckeyes1 on 11/17/05 15:16 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was very aware of this vehicle when I began looking for a smaller better MPG SUV for my expanding family. My father and sister had both purchased an 05 and both loved it. I personally did not want to buy the same thing and looked at every other option possible. When the red tag sale started for GM I went pricing out the Equinox, Torrent, Vue, a Liberty, and some foreign SUVs. After all of this I told my Pontiac sales rep jokingly that if the deal was good enough I would consider an Rendezvous. He came back and said we may have what you are looking for. My wife drove it and loved it instantly compared to the others.Long story short we now have three in the family and got the most for our money

Great car
By donna on 11/01/05 23:40 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a 2002 Rendevous for another Rendevous. I was so happy with my first one, that I couldn't think of getting another car. Am as happy with this one so far as I was with the other. My 2002 had 77,000 miles on it, and never had any trouble. Very comfortable!

Great Value,
By Norman G on 10/05/05 09:35 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Sold 2001 Luxus RX300 and bought Rendezous 2006. Wife is main driver and loves it. Very good gas mileage ( Road 27 MPH ) Lexus was 21mph. Very pleasing interior with good and easy to read insturments and more quiet on road than Lexus. Great value

Great Value
By Jgodey on 10/05/05 09:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Hard to imagine a nicer car for the money - in terms of style, features, and versatility. I purchased the base model which has every feature I need standard. Because of the bad press US cars have received I initially looked at imports, but ultimately found the best value was with this Buick. Also, it didn't hurt the Consumer Reports gave it a favorable review.

Tickled pink
By jeff on 09/14/05 12:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've driven Toyota's for years, but I wanted the American car ride again. Now I have it and I'm so pleased. I've had so many compliments on this car. I've bragged about how fantastic it is. With the fold up seats I can use it in so many ways. The mileage is around 25mpg. Even with the 3.5 engine I've all the power I want or need. It is extremely driver friendly. I tried the Chevy Equniox but it wasn't driver friendly at all. All in all, all I can say is I have what I always wanted. A wonderfully smooth ride, good mileage, everything easily accesible, but most of all is the compliments I get from everyone who sees it then after they ride in it, they want to go for another ride.

Love It!
By allicyn on 09/06/05 00:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great riding car. Very reliable and extremely comfortable. We are so happy that we purchased this one.

Our New Car
By KAREN SHEELY on 09/01/05 07:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It has been very comfortable fo t me to drive and pick up my invalid mother. I had a problem once with eh vehicle, but it hasn't happened again.

My best ride yet.
By dawog on 08/20/05 08:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I average 1200 miles per week covering 6 midwestern states and I'm averaging 23.6 mpg. The highway speeds in the states I cover are 70 & 75 mph. The handling and comfort are great. I carry product coolers and other sales related materials plus my luggage and still have plenty of room for my golf clubs. It's the best suited vehicle for me I've owned up to now.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.