My Rendevouz
By Veronica on
2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased a Rendevouz last summer and I abosolutely love it. Or course I purchased the top of the line. It has all the toys I could possibly ask for. Yes, I like toys too, and I am a female. Compared to the Envoy that I originally wanted, the price was comparable. But this is great on gas! I rented a 2005 Pathfinder for 2 wks, due to autobody repairs on my vehicle. The Pathfinder was a gas guzzler, although the pick up was better. My three kids and I were very happy to have our Rendevouz back! If you look at the pricing in the Rendevouz, it can go above the pricing of the Ranier. It has a lot of perks that are out of the question in other cars due to the pricing.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage, leather interior, trunk space, third row seating, heads up display, programmed seating, hidden storage in trunk, sunroof, and OnStar. You name it. I got it.
Suggested Improvements
Although it is not supposed to be a fast car, because mine is AWD, I cannot speed around curves. This is my first AWD, so I'm not sure if the applies to all AWD's or just my Rendevouz.