Last Buick Standing
By Last Buick Standing on
Vehicle2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
ReviewUntil last February ... My husband and
I have LOVED the Rendezveous!
NOW --well you judge....7 months/8
1) Just under 45,000 miles we had to
replace the front Wheel Bearings -
2) and consequently all the tires.
3) The Transmission went - MAJOR bits
and pieces in the oil pan
4) the clutch was replaced
5) the clutch was replaced AGAIN
6) the air conditioning went-something
about a cracked block
7) The gas gage no longer works
8) After noting a strange noise when
turning a tight circle we have now been
told the Rear Wheel Differential needs
to be replaced for $4000 -- if not
repaired we have been told that the
rear wheels "could" lock
Best FeaturesWe still like the ride and feel of this car Really nice for the first 45,000 miles- but then trade it/get rid of it!
Worst FeaturesA 5 year 100,000 mile warrenty should come standard.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.