2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Great choice
By Morris511 on 02/02/05 20:00 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle with ultimate comfort. Rides like a luxury car with the security of AWD which is a much desired feature in the Northeast. Superior styling and performance makes me forget it's a cross over hybrid between a minivan and an SUV. I simply love it!

I just bought mine and I love it!
By Marnie on 01/29/05 08:40 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought a CXL+ model and I love it! Mine came w/ leather seating, wood grain dash, OnStar, satellite radio, a sun roof, power everything, captain's chairs (row 2), heads up display, heated seats, a towing pkg, and vertually everything else you could ever want in an SUV! Thre price was far better than it's competitors due to the $1,500 GM loyalty + $3,000 rebate! See for yourself. It's one NICE SUV!

2005 Buick Rendezvous
By Richard Outcault on 01/27/05 10:29 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

As a sportman, the car provides an easy way to travel to golf courses and beaches. The driver's area has a convenient console for traveling, everything is accessible. Cup holders, storage box and storage under the console can not be duplicated in other SUV's. This is my second Rendezvous and to date neither has let me down performance-wise. The engine and drive train are reliable. First time I've had all wheel drive and I'm a little disappointed with the gas mileage. The all leather seats are proving more comfortable than the seats on my 2002 Rendezvous. I like the improved styling. Negative is the removal from the 2005 of the 2002 two storage bins on the side panels of the third seat.

9000 mile 2005 Rendevous bad apple
By Virginia Rhem on 01/25/05 14:35 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I had looked forward to this new SUV and with only 9000 miles, it is in shop every other week. New tires at 4000 miles, rear door hatch broke, key assembly broke, noise in steering that GM says is something non-repairable, many more problems. Dealership where purchased horrible to deal with. Found another one who has been more helpful....But I am so disappointed.

Buick Rendezvous
By Raymond Haney on 01/25/05 10:09 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The first American made vehicle I have driven in 20 years, I am pleased.

fantastic car
By Ray Walters on 01/23/05 15:45 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Without a doubt, the most enjoyable new car I have ever purchased. I bought ALL of the options: Navigation, heads up display, satellite radio and, of course, back up warning, onstar with built in cell phone - everyday learning more neat things about these features. I have owned many vans but this is the first one that rode like a luxury sedan.

18 month owner
By Jeff on 01/13/05 18:31 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy the seating and the storage. The mileage is adequate. I have hauled wood on the top carrier several times. It handles easily and has great visibility.

Excellent SUV from Buick
By Rendy on 01/13/05 09:59 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle! Quality, reliability, performance are all good to match Lexus, while price is better for consumer.

Rndezvous rox!
By mybuickrox on 01/06/05 04:06 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Iam very impressed with the Buck Rndezvous vehicle. Sfety features of anti-lock brakes, OnStar, and driver/passenger airbags are great. Conveniences of keyless entry, delayed power for radio, and radio controls on steering wheel are a great benefit. Overall I would recommend this SUV/crossover vehicle to anyone!

My wife loves it
By Austin Girl on 01/05/05 23:40 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My wife looked at oved 15 vehicles before she chose the Buick Rendezous. She liked the looks of the vehicle and the way it drives. It not too small and not too large for city traffic. Also it's a very safe vehicle for our two grandkids to be in. That's another reason she got the Rendezous