Used 2005 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Happy Change
By Tracy G

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This was my second car! I drove a 2000 Ford Focus that got great mileage and never had any problems until one day it just died at 165,000 miles. My husband and I wanted a car that would last and be great for when we have kids. I outright refused to get a minivan. This car was perfect. I drive 60 miles a day on the highway and have no problems. The gas mileage is pretty good for an "suv." (I get 28/mpg) I run a small catering company and the cargo space is great. I love the deep center console that locks. And the several other compartments, as well as the multiple plug in areas for phones etc. There is also plenty of room if my friends and I decide to car pool. Excellent value for the price.

Center console, storage capacity, general design, power seats, power windows.

Stow and go seating. Gas mileage and engine performance.

It does the job - so far
By bri

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought ours from private seller used. Basic model with one or two upgrades for 12,000 with only 20500 miles on it. Would not have paid the advertised 15000 from a dealership for similar Rendezvous. Rides like a truck and uses the gas. I have only had this suv for a little more than a month with no major complaints. If any major complaints come along I will do another review

Heated driver seat, large front center seat compartment, fold down arm rest in rear seat, batery run down protection, very roomy with no 3rd seat, child safety locks doors/windows. Handles well in the snow. ABS

Gas mileage, rear hatch is hard to reach when open for shorter people, rides like a truck could be smoother, front seats could be softer/more comfortable. Also speakers in the rear area would have been nice. Some wind noise.

2 years and loving it
By Sunni

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this Ultra for 2 years and have been very satisfied with it's comfort and quietness as well as the total ease of driving. It is very smooth to handle and of course it rides like a Buick. With the larger V6 engine it has plenty of get up and go and the interior was well designed with plenty of cubby spaces and cup holders. The heads up display keeps your eyes on the road and the radio controls on the steering wheel keep your hands on the wheel. If you need a good vehicle to keep your family safe and comfortable and you are sick of mini-vans this is your ride.

Heads up display, controls on the steering wheel, OnStar, cubby spaces everywhere, sunroof.

Easier hatch closing

Thank you Buick!
By Trace

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this CSUV a couple of years ago and have loved it ever since. At first the exterior "look" was a little iffy since I am an active single mother or only one. But when my son and I went out camping, fishing, and using the vehicle as an overall Road Trip/Outdoor Enthusiast mode for transportation, we fell in love even more! My son has back surgery every 6 months and the Rendezvous has by far been the most comfortable ride he has had since his accident! We would highly recommend a Rendezvous to anyone! They are great and with rising gas prices, we cant complain about the 25 Mpg we recieve when road tripping for all the ammenities and versatility we have with it! Thank you Buick!

Console - excellent organization with an orderly look. Passenger seating is excellent - very comfortable and roomy

Just extend the warranty like other companies do!

hate this car
By blattner4

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

don't buy this car... have had nothing but problems and have had the car not even 3 years and it has been in the shop 19 times. i'm on my 3rd flywheel and after replacing the first flywheel they gave me a warranty of 2011. don't buy anything from GM they don't take care of their customers.

take care of your customers