2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
OWNER
By FLTENG812 on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

EASY TO HANDLE, MAKES MY SORE BACK WELL. I DONOT HAVE TO SHAKE MY LEGGS AFTER A COUPLE HIURS OF RIDING. IAM 75 YEARS OLD

Mr TOM URCIUOLI
By THOMAS URCIUOLI on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

VERY STYLISH APPEALS TO YOUNG AND OLD. HANDLES LIKE A BABY CARRIAGE. USES MORE GAS THEN EXPECTED, BUT ENGIN IS SMOOTH AND QUIET. DRIVING BUICKS SINCE 1959, ALL NEW, AVG 5 YEARS THEN TRADE IN. THE LAST 3 WERE LEASES. IM FEARFUL THIS IS MY LAST, DUE TO HIGH PRICES AND FIXED INCOME. HOWEVER IF YOU NEED A CROSS BETWEEN SUV AND SEDAN THE RANDEVOUS IS THE CAR FOR YOU.

the ideal car
By DAVIDD251 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Exilent! Best SUV in history!

Better than a minivan
By Winner04 on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first SUV. I opted to buy the Rendezvous because of the roomy interior (3rd row was important to me) and the price was within my budget. However, the V6 engine lacks power and I can hear the wind outside (sounds like a tornado moving overhead) when driving on open roads. Will I buy another Buick? Maybe. I've only had this vehicle for a month. So far, I have no significant complaints.

Buick Ren
By DRWingnut on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Have leased the 2002 and would lease/buy the next one. Very nice to drive, my only wish is that it would get a little better than the 20 mpg.

Rendezvous
By Hippie on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

From the first moment that I rode in a friends Rendezvous, I knew that this was my next vehicle. It was very stable and handled like a dream. Unlike most SUV's, it rode like a car. All the compartments in it are very user friendly and well thought out. This was a car designed with busy people in mind, that have active lifestyles. Hats off to the design team! For once the car manufactures listened to the comsumers.