2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
My Third Rendezvous
By Tom Garove on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The 2005 Rendezvous Ultra is my third Rendezvous that I have owned and exceeds my expectations set by my previous Buick's. It provides all of the comfort needed for long road trips and the power I need to pass slower traffic during expressway driving . Buick put a lot of thought into improving the interior features of the 2005 Ultra including the additional option of Captain's chairs which I ordered on my vehicle. The added power of the new v-6 engine has provided me with the extra pwoer I felt I was missing in my earlier vehicles while not significantly sacrificing gas mileage.

love it
By chris21 on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

we love our buick ez to drive and not too big loads of extras and awesome interior room

My new Rendezvous
By NikiCST on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this after renting one for a week to go on vacation. I love driving it! I am a Stay-At-Home-Mom, who totes 3 kids all day. I find it very easy to get the kids in and out, and driving around!

comfortable car
By Joe01545 on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

pretty much as advertised. plenty of up front room. good performance with biger engine. poor gas,14.1 cty 18.4 hywy.

Love My SUV
By Road Island Red on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Lets talk windows..All 4 motors had to be replaced on my power windows.Not fun having to use the air(with the gas prices!)when you really don't need to use it!Service dept.told me the motors are not what they use to be,but should I have to suffer? For what the Buick cost at least get rid of the junk and put in better motors.P.S. Buick only 4 months old!! Windows aside I really DO love my truck!!I am glad I have it.

Not many around
By joein508 on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Waited for the Ultra to get the bigger engine. Good choice. Runs well and handles well. Can enter hywys with out fear. Good turn radious. HUD should hold more info than just the speed. Radio? time? etc. Except for speed it just flashes the info for a short time. Radio is a problem. Works ok on FM but picking up motor/electrical noise in AM. Poor AM range and reception. Dealer blames antenna. I blame installation. Dealer going to install a new radio. Time will tell who is right. Gas 3MPG below what is listed. Only 300m range per tank. Best effort 15.4 mpg city 18.1 mpg hywy (using cruise control)

Great Gas Mileage
By National Renter on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I rented a Rendevous over the weekend for a short trip. While the seat belt for the driver was uncomfortable (it dug into my right hip), I was able to get up to 27 miles per gallon. It was had great storage space in the center console and there was ample room in back.

thisisit
By docsmog on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

overall the vehicle ride is nice,interior is nice,performance is good,reliabilaty is unknown yet as i have not had it that long.

nice compromise
By doranski on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Problem free nice mix of minivan features and good looks

Rendezvous 2002
By Bob Ash on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle for travel on the expressway. Creative styling and commitment to quality. Many excellent features built into this vehicle.