2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
nice buick
By Bobby663 on 11/08/04 00:34 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

nice buick that shows much promise

COMFORTABLE
By jpapatheod on 10/30/04 07:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THE RENDEZVOUS IS AN EASY COMFORTABLE VEHICLE TO DRIVE. PARKING AND BACKING UP IS EASY. VERY ROOMY AND LOTS OF CARGO SPACE, EASY TO USE INSTURMENT PANAL, GREAT ON LONG TRIPS. I'VE BEEN AVERAGING 20 CITY AND 24 HWY. OVERALL A GREAT VEHICLE.

2005 Buick Rendezvous
By jmn4 on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I do a considerable amount of highway driving and this vehicle is just great. You sit up just high enough to provide good visibility and the interior is spacious and comfortable. Fun to drive, easy to part and I love the XM radio option.

Solid, but not nearly great!
By Felipe on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car drives very well. It is a good value compared to other SUVs in its class. But it doesn't feel very refined, the steering can be a little loose sometimes, and I just don't know if it will last enough time.

Buick Climber
By Saratoga-Flash on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A solid people mover just made for the highway with lots of great gimmicks GPS, XM Satellite, On-Star in an SUV that is getting a real 27 per gallon on cruise control interstate driving. Hope next year is as satisfying as the first. Still wish Buick had stood up to GM and put the 3.8 V6 in it instead of the sad little 3.4 from Pontiac. Had four 3.8's and they all ahve gone 250,000 for fun without even pushing oil. Ohn Well!

Carol's review
By carolw on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Overall I am very happy with my Reneavous. Great gas mileage. Navigation system is very helpful. Easy to park for a 7 passanger vehicle. Third seat folds and unfolds easily. Back seat is very roomy for three children. DVD player is a godsend on a long ride with the kids.

fun car
By golf nut on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had many new cars, this is the most fun to drive of any of them.It handles and rides very well. I have the Ultra and would like more Ultra features in it, I sold a 03 park ave when I bought this. So far I love the car.

Overall great vehicle
By PV 13 on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is the most comfortable SUV that I have ever owned. I have driven the car for 10000 miles and I average 18MPG in the city & 24 on the open road. This SUV has had only oil changes and has never had any "new car bugs" to work out. It was perfedct from the day I got it. I get a lot of compliments about the looks of this vehicle. My only negative comment is that it could use a little more power, but the trade off is the great gas mileage it gets.

Rendezvous a women's dream
By mercedes on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The car has it all. Plenty of storage from shopping to hauling around future NBA stars. The look is smart without being stuffy. You can easily see Rendezvous in a middle school parking lot as a student limo to a quality dinner with friends. No hiding this vechile down the street.

Last Buick Standing
By Last Buick Standing on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Until last February ... My husband and I have LOVED the Rendezveous! NOW --well you judge....7 months/8 major problems 1) Just under 45,000 miles we had to replace the front Wheel Bearings - 2) and consequently all the tires. 3) The Transmission went - MAJOR bits and pieces in the oil pan 4) the clutch was replaced 5) the clutch was replaced AGAIN 6) the air conditioning went-something about a cracked block 7) The gas gage no longer works 8) After noting a strange noise when turning a tight circle we have now been told the Rear Wheel Differential needs to be replaced for $4000 -- if not repaired we have been told that the rear wheels "could" lock