Used 2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV Consumer Reviews - 130 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV - Consumer Reviews

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

I would not wish this car on my worst enemy
By Dee

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

What a piece of garbage - bought with 50,000 miles, from original owner and he should be hung!!! this car has an issue that has required it to be in the shop on and off for the last 2 months.......no one can find the problem, I have just about replaced everything and the issue still remains...it will stall for no reason what so ever. Buick should be ashamed of themselves for selling this beast. I hate it.

Love this vehicle
By Deloris Brown

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is best in class for a 2005. No up to date technology but it is roomy and rides like a new car.

I own two!
By Trish

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a nearly brand new one in 2004 and it has been amazing. I've had no real issues other then normal maintenance like new tires and oil and break changes. I bought another one a few years after and it was a used 2005. The couple we bought it from loved it and so do we! We have had maybe one issue with it but that has been in. The 2005 had all bells and whistles and we love it. I'd buy one again if they still made them. My teenage step daughter drove the 2004 for a couple years and it held up through all the teenagers being hauled around. She loved the vehicle and wanted her own when she moved out. I know people are talking about all these issues they have had but I can honestly say we own two and they still to this day drive great.

I feel like the assembler
By Bernice

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car and immediately had to basically rebuild the whole car under the hood. The whole cooling system failed the computer went bad, had to replace many parts to the engine, the battery holder, the windows quit working and i had to rebuild the transmission. No go for me i would never get another­čĹ┐

Would buy another
By wingnutttt

2005 Buick Rendezvous SUV CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought ours in 08 with 30.000 miles on it. Wife uses it mostly in town & we use it on vacation & tow 2 mid size motorcycles behind it. We have had no problems with ours & tows our cycles nicely. Now has 62.000 miles on it & has been trouble free. Its quiet, comfortable for all day driving. Would reccomend it to anybody