Used 2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

2005 Buick Rendezvous

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Love this vehicle
By Deloris Brown

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is best in class for a 2005. No up to date technology but it is roomy and rides like a new car.

I own two!
By Trish

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a nearly brand new one in 2004 and it has been amazing. I've had no real issues other then normal maintenance like new tires and oil and break changes. I bought another one a few years after and it was a used 2005. The couple we bought it from loved it and so do we! We have had maybe one issue with it but that has been in. The 2005 had all bells and whistles and we love it. I'd buy one again if they still made them. My teenage step daughter drove the 2004 for a couple years and it held up through all the teenagers being hauled around. She loved the vehicle and wanted her own when she moved out. I know people are talking about all these issues they have had but I can honestly say we own two and they still to this day drive great.

I feel like the assembler
By Bernice

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car and immediately had to basically rebuild the whole car under the hood. The whole cooling system failed the computer went bad, had to replace many parts to the engine, the battery holder, the windows quit working and i had to rebuild the transmission. No go for me i would never get another­čĹ┐

Would buy another
By wingnutttt

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought ours in 08 with 30.000 miles on it. Wife uses it mostly in town & we use it on vacation & tow 2 mid size motorcycles behind it. We have had no problems with ours & tows our cycles nicely. Now has 62.000 miles on it & has been trouble free. Its quiet, comfortable for all day driving. Would reccomend it to anybody

Great family car
By soccermomtx53

2005 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our Buick used in 2010 from a big dealer (not Buick). Have to admit we used to joke about getting a Buick after we passed 50 and we did. This car replaced a much-love, much driven 2000 minivan that I pretty much drove til the wheels fell off. The Rendezvous was on the back of the dealer's lot and was the internet special that weekend - I had never even heard of one, but now that I own one I see a lot of them on the highways around here. This car is a pleasure to drive - I bought the extended warranty because it had 99,000 miles on it at the time of the sale but we had no reason to utilize it.
This car is solid, better handling than anything I've had in the past.

Very comfortable ride. Good handling. I believe they quit making the Rendezvous in 2007 - too bad - good car. Whoever owned ours before really took good car of it.

Rear AC vents for the farthest back seats would be nice. The people in the middle seat may not feel the cold air either from the center console. Have had a problem with blind spots.