Very nice vehicle
By Dr Rodd on
2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
I am eighty years old and this is a very nice car for me. Wife and I have been to Florida and we enjoyed the trip with our Buick. I have not noticed a power problem with the engine and I can average 28mpg on the highway. I tend to believe the third seat is a bit useless as the leg room is cramped but we have never used this seat and probably never will. I have the second row seats down most of the time as the headrests create a major blind spot problem and I am 6ft. 2in. My wife has much more of a problem than I. I intend to keep this SUV (probably) for the remainder of my life. We have only 17000 miles on the car and 21000 on our 2002 LeSabre limited which is a super car also.
Favorite Features
Excellent room. Good power and economy for an suv. Heated seats are a pleasure. Entering and exiting are a very big plus at my age. The car handles like our LeSabre and is one of the very top all around cars we have ever owned. Big mirrors are super.
Suggested Improvements
Engineer the third row seat with a bit more leg room. Remove the blind spots by redesigning the head cushions. This car was a bargain as it stands.