SUVs for GRANDMAs OFFER GREAT FUN!
By nancylandas on
2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
After researching for the perfect car for five or six years and finding that Buick Rendezvous always came out in the top six, I test drove one, but found two problems: 1. It bothered my left leg while I drove 2. The price was higher than I wanted to pay. The dealership, FX Caprara was wonderful and I designed my own car, but then we could not agree on price. While visiting Texas I drove several and found the perfect price and purchased my Rendezvour, which I love. Gas mileage has improved, but I had hoped for the maximum suggested which maybe Iwill still achieve.
Favorite Features
1. Easy drive 2. Easy handle 3. Seats7 4. Safety 5. People turn to look 6. Buick offers many advantages 7. Roomy 8. Reconfigures easily 9. It is easy to get into 10. Rendezvous a "10" is all this and more.
Suggested Improvements
1. Better gas mileage 2. Arranging the seat for driver for more comfort 3. Perhaps consider adjustable gas pedal like the Windstar has - perhaps; is it safe? I loved the way the Windstar fit me and it was extremely comfortable.