2004 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Review: Most fun car to drive

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

CX 4dr SUV (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Most fun car to drive
By Sallie Herman on

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This car is so reliable, comfortable, no back strain, and so easy to load with the hatchback at waist level. Large storage compartment, and comfortable seats for passengers. Added phones in passenger seats for comfort in listening to music. Great visibility in the front windshield, in fact that is why I purchased this car. The vista is great when traveling to beautiful places, panoramic view. My whole family loves this car, and I am a 76 year old grandmother, and everyone wishes they owned this car. I wish I had bought the wine colored car, instead of the gun metal, which many people have. That would have been a little a fun color for me.

Hatchback convience. Open the hatch and just set the things into the back. I like the radio, and CD player, and also the plug for charging my cell phone. Very comfortable driver's seat. I also like the fact that the car locks when starting in motion.

The doors are a little heavy for "grandma", and they could be rounded at points so that they do not hurt people when they bump into them when opening doors. This is just such a great car, it suits all my needs.