Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

Do yourself a favour don't buy the RDV
By AP

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

First GM vehicle and confirms why I always steered clear in the past. GM deserve their loss of market share, It this is the best they can do then they should give up now. Japanese and Europeans have them beaten on all fronts. All this topped off with appalling customer service, can't wait to get rid of this lemon.

None

Improve build quality and support the product.

Awesome pure outlandish luxury vehicle
By IMJEWELEE

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Went to CarMax and they had everything under the sun to test drive and when I saw it, love at first sight! This vehicle is as close to a Lexus as you will ever get! Heated seats, XM radio, sunroof, reclining rear seats, and 3rd row total of 7 people. Out of all the vehicles I have owned, I am 43, this is the best! Can't wait to take this baby to Disney World. I have already sold my friends on this and they want one bad! Heads up is totally boss and the two tone paint and shiny chrome turns heads! God bless America!

Heated seats, heads up display. 3rd row seat reclining back seat. 20 mpg. My daughter can listen to her CD and I can listen to XM all at the same time. Super cool two tone paint.

2004 Rendezvous Ultra
By Michael M

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great all around vehicle. Fun for outdoor activities and cleans up nicely for an evening out. I think that the Ultra's upgraded exterior package really dresses up the vehicle. Very comfortable ride on road trips. I don't see very many Ultra's. Any idea how many were actually manufactured?

The larger 3.6 engine makes the driving experience enjoyable. The AWD kicks in without hesitation when needed. The 3rd row seats fold out of the way to add lots of cargo space. The interior is luxurious. Great toys: OnStar, heads up display, XM radio, sunroof, back-up assistance.

Almost Perfect
By barb

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love this SUV! Decent mileage, easy entry/exit. Lots of space, I even haul my horse feed in it!I bought it with about 14,000 miles on it, got a great deal.

Big storage compartments, lots of space in back (I don't have 3rd row seat). Tows my boat easily

Terrible cloth upholstery stains too easily, cheap plastic interior. Needs to hold its value better, loses about 1/2 purchase price immediately when purchased new.

You Like?
By rendez barber

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a pre-owned 2004 Rendezvous in October 2006 which was in impeccable condition. You would have thought it was brand new. This is a fully loaded CXL with almost every upgrade. I love everything about this vehicle except its inability to soak up "rougher" pavement. It is very stiff over just the slightest of bumps. I don't understand because when I read all the reviews, they claim otherwise. Such a sacrifice (stiffer ride) would imply a more sporty agility which just isn't the case. That's my only complaint. If you can get past that, you will love this vehicle.

Ergonomics, integrated navigation/stereo system, interior styling, versatility.

Smooth out the ride to coincide with Buick sedans. If the ride is going to be this rough, then the agility of the vehicle must match. It doesn't.