Used 2004 Buick Rendezvous Consumer Reviews - 216 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

2004 Buick Rendezvous

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:

2004 Buick Rendezvous
By mellowsong

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this vehicle. It has been virtually trouble free since purchase, is extremely comfortable for me (I have a severe back injury) and has plenty of get up and go. My only complaint is gas mileage, but I knew that when I bought it. I actually get better than stated. I would recommend this to anyone.

I like the readout of instant gas mileage etc. I think it is a very nice looking vehicle. It is large enough to carry passengers comfortably and still has plenty of room for cargo.

Well made SUV!
By Betty Finney

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2004 Rendevous 1-07 with 24000 miles on it. I love it! I have a new grandbaby. Loading the car seat and stroller in was the selling factor for me. When I upgrade to a new vehicle, I will upgrade to a newer model of the Rendevous.

Drivers seat height. Although it is much higher than a car, it doesen't make you feel as if you are driving a truck.

A little more get up and go when passing on the road. It's a little stubborn. It has the attitude, I'll do this time but, don't try this again.

2004 not what I read in research
By notagain

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am not the first to experience this and only with this car, but around 60,000 miles the bearings go. Starts off not bad, then gets increasingly annoying. Then the O2 sensors both go and fuel injection not doing well around 90,000. My avg. mileage mostly hywy during the spring and fall around 20. Winter and Summer 18 maybe a little worse, not anywhere close to 24. Also makes a lot of wind noise when wind is hitting from passanger side of car. I do like the interior space and fact that seats are like van seats and can be taken out.

Middle row seats and being able to take out

Build it better and it will stay past 2007

Do yourself a favour don't buy the RDV
By AP

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

First GM vehicle and confirms why I always steered clear in the past. GM deserve their loss of market share, It this is the best they can do then they should give up now. Japanese and Europeans have them beaten on all fronts. All this topped off with appalling customer service, can't wait to get rid of this lemon.

None

Improve build quality and support the product.

Awesome pure outlandish luxury vehicle
By IMJEWELEE

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Went to CarMax and they had everything under the sun to test drive and when I saw it, love at first sight! This vehicle is as close to a Lexus as you will ever get! Heated seats, XM radio, sunroof, reclining rear seats, and 3rd row total of 7 people. Out of all the vehicles I have owned, I am 43, this is the best! Can't wait to take this baby to Disney World. I have already sold my friends on this and they want one bad! Heads up is totally boss and the two tone paint and shiny chrome turns heads! God bless America!

Heated seats, heads up display. 3rd row seat reclining back seat. 20 mpg. My daughter can listen to her CD and I can listen to XM all at the same time. Super cool two tone paint.