2004 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rendezvous model:
Great family vehicle
By BethDale on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV has a lot of interior room. I enjoy the rear cargo area because I can fit a full size stroller in it and still have room for shopping bags or soccer equipment. I love the way that it drives and it is great in the rain. The only downfall that I have experienced is that it is hard to wash the roof for shorter people like myself. Overall, I think this is the best car I have ever owned!

Excellence!
By jeter-jemmott on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with this vechile has been wonderful! It is well put together,it rides, feels and performs well above many others.I find it to be roomy, comfortable and extremely fun to drive. It handles like a car.

Great SUV
By Mickey Frosty on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Had it only for 2 weeks but loving it so far. Luxuries are plentiful - ON Star is good though it is picky on foreign accents.

My favorite car
By Robben on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Buick and I absolutely love it! The options on the ultra are the best. I'll never get lost again with the navigation system and my daughter loves the dvd player. It's very quiet and not that bad on gas considering it's awd. Very comfy too! I would highly recommend this vehicle -

I LOVE MY RENDEZVOUS!!!
By Gail Nattkemper on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've never owned a vehicle I liked better than my Rendezvous. We also own a Lincoln Towncar and a Toyota Prius and for long trips we take the Rendezvous because of the comfort. It handles well and I love having 3 rows of seats for family outings. It also holds tons of stuff when the last two rows are down. My next vehicle will be another Rendezvous

COMFORT FOR SENIORS
By Twila D on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

In july. 2000, i had a total knee replacement. I found it difficult to enter &/or exit most vehicles; including my Buick Le Sabre. Riding with my daughter, in her Pontiac Aztec, made me realize that stepping up; with a "grab handle"; then "sliding out & down", with a handle, was SO much easier on my knee. I would recommend the Rendezvous for anyone who has had joint replacement! The trunk is easy to access; with its' big door that opens way up, & makes it easy to carry things.

Nice Ride
By Del Dobbs on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice to drive. Great for family under four...or adults who would like to take friends shopping

Rendezvous
By gmg1945 on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Gas mileage less than sticker but has enough get up and go. Roomy and holds the road nicely. For the price a real value.

20004 Rendezvous CXL
By jwilder185 on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is easy to drive and has excellent front and side visibility, so- so veiw to the rear. The 3.4L engine will not win races but it provides adequate power and respectable fuel economy. Entering and exiting the vehicle is easy and it provides a comfortable seating. It is extemely quiet, (except at full throttle)and it provides comfortable seating with sufficinet leg and headroom. The Navigation system is pretty easy to learn, the sound sytem is good. It is a good vehicle to consider if you are in the market.

Really fine vehicle
By Chuckmac on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have a CX model with leather, moon roof and third seat. We could't be more pleased with this great vehicle. Our grandkids love the third seat which we have also used for adults with great success. Performs great on the highway, particularly in cruise control. I feel great everytime I drive it!! Have had several Buicks (Lasabre). This time we wanted AWD for safety in bad weather. We feel we made a great decision.